Directions to Lost Lake
For all of the direction sets below, once you arrive at Lost Lake, here is how you find the Preserve:
- Drive past Camp ORTOHA.
- Drive past entrance to Forest Service Campground and Camp Tokiwanhee.
- Continue driving straight on Forest Service Road 050 that follows the east side of the lake.
- Drive past all of the cabins.
- The road begins to curve and begins to rise in elevation.
- Look for the covered signboard / kiosk that marks the entrance to the Preserve.
Directions to Lost Lake from Tonasket via Havillah:
- Take the Havillah Road out of Tonasket as though driving to Havillah.
- At Havillah, turn right on West Lost Lake Road and follow to Lost Lake.
Directions to Lost Lake from Tonasket via Bonaparte Lake:
- Take Hwy 20 eastbound from Tonasket heading toward Bonaparte Lake and Wauconda. Drive 20.24 miles.
- Turn left onto Bonaparte Lake Road. Drive 5.58 miles.
- Drive past Bonaparte Lake and the Boy sSout camp. Look for signage to Lost Lake and turn left.
- Follow to Lost Lake.
Directions to Lost Lake from Chesaw:
- Drive through the town of Chesaw and continue on Chesaw Road as though going to Beaver Canyon and Toroda Creek Road.
- At the Pine Chee wetland, turn right on Myers Creek Road.
- Continue to Lost Lake. Myers Creek Road will turn into Forest Service road when you get closer to the lake.